- Prep:15 mins
- Cooking Time:6 mins
If you’re a fan of either Chinese or Thai cuisine then you should definitely try-out our easy wok-fried noodle recipe that uses common, everyday vegetable ingredients for a nutritious, meat-free meal that’s both aromatic and flavourful; and that won’t cost you a fortune sourcing exotic ingredients.
Aside from the excellent taste and flavour, this fun recipe has the added advantage in that it comes together amazingly quickly with prep time estimated at less than 30 minutes.
So it’s the perfect healthy meal to serve when you’re running late or pressed for time.
- 30ml Sunfoil Sunflower Oil
- 200g Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, julienne
- 1/2 each red and yellow pepper, julienne
- 10ml fresh ginger, grated
- 30ml soy sauce
- 45ml sweet chilli sauce
- 2 x 2 min noodles cooked according to packet instructions, drained
- 4 spring onions, sliced on angle
- 100g bean sprouts
- 15ml black and/or white sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat the oil in a wide pan or wok and stir-fry the cabbage, carrot and peppers for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the ginger, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and noodles and cook for 2 minutes, tossing to combine.
- Remove from the heat and add the spring onions, bean sprouts and sesame seeds.
- Toss to combine and serve at once.