- Prep:15 mins
- Cooking Time:10 mins
Chef Sylvester Nair has shared his favourite breakfast omelette trio recipe with us.
If you missed The Morning Show cooking this delicious breakfast up, you can find all the details right here.
- A Dozen eggs
- low-fat or fat-free milk
- ground coriander
- black pepper
- spring onions, thinly sliced
- ground garlic paste
- red onion
- cherry tomatoes
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Tuna Chunks, drained
- 30ml (2 Tbsp) chopped fresh parsley
- Lamb Mince
- Cayenne pepper
- Baby Spinach
- Punnet of Mushrooms
- FRESH Coriander
- Sunfoil Sunflower Oi
1. Mix together the eggs, milk, paprika and coriander, and season with a little pepper. Mix in the spring onions.
2. Heat a little Sunfoil Sunflower Oil in a non-stick pan. Pour the egg mixture into the pan – don’t move the egg around the pan. When the egg mixture is half-cooked, add toppings as desired.
3. Continue to cook until the egg is light golden in colour. Divide the omelette in half and lift onto two warmed, serving plates and sprinkle parsley on top. Serve hot.
For The Mince:
1. Heat 2 teaspoons Sunfoil Sunflower oil in a large frying pan over medium to high heat and cook the mince until brown.
2. Add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Add garlic and chilli – cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
4. Season well with cracked black pepper. Check seasoning.