- Prep:5 mins
- Cooking Time:3 mins
This is a rocky road that you will definitely want to take! The chocolate loaded candybar is a supercharged version of the regular rice crispie treat. Not only is it super delish, but it’s also hassle-free because it’s a no-bake recipe.
- 225 g WoodenSpoon Yellow
- 450 g Icing sugar
- 30 ml / 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 XL eggs
- 250 ml / 1 cup coconut
- 1 packet marie biscuits, crushed
- 500 ml / 2 cups rice crispies
- 250 ml / 1 cup speckled eggs
- 250 ml / 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Melt the WoodenSpoon Yellow in a pot on the stove.
- Add the icing sugar, cocoa, and eggs and mix well for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the coconut, marie biscuits and rice crispies.
- Add the speckled eggs and mini marshmallows and make sure they are well mixed in.
- Press into a 22 x 23 cm or similar sized rectangular dish.
- Place in the fridge overnight, then cut into squares and serve.
- Store in a container in the fridge.
* You can add Smarties, Rascals, or any sweet of your choice, as well as nuts or raisins.
* For a cheaper alternative, substitute the cup of speckled eggs with 1/2 cup chopped cherries and 1/2 cup chocolate chips.