- Prep:30 mins
- Cooking Time:40 mins
If you’re a fan of peanut butter then this is the recipe for you!
The extra bonus – they’re Gluten free.
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Sunfoil Oil
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 ml Salt
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 ½ Cups Featherlight Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C and grease a baking tray or line with baking paper.
2. Cream sugar, oil, peanut butter, salt, vanilla essence, egg and milk together.
3. Sieve together the Featherlight Flour and baking powder.
4. Add flour mixture into the creamed peanut butter, mix until well combined.
5. Roll into little balls, 3 cm in diameter and place onto baking sheet, 3 cm apart from each other. Use a fork to press the balls down.
6. Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until cooked through.
7. These biscuits are very light and soft. Bake them for a further 15-20 minutes at 160 °C if you want a crispier biscuit.