- Prep:20 mins
- Cooking Time:60 mins
This colourful lamb Sishebo will have your mouth watering for more.
Serve this recipe with your choice of bread, Allsome rice or pap.
- 1Kg washed lamb chops
- 2 onion, diced
- 5 Tomatoes
- 3 Green Chillies
- Fresh Dhania
- 1 Curry leaf
- 3 teaspoons Chilli Powder
- 1.5 teaspoons of ginger and garlic mix
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon Dhania Jeera Powder
- 2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons of Chop and Steak Spice
- 2 tablespoons Sunfoil Sunflower Oil
- Marinate chops with the spices, salt and ginger & garlic mix.
- Add the oil in a pot and heat. Once warm, add in the chops, onions and chilli.
- Once the onions have browned, add the tomatoes and salt. Tomatoes should cook until all the water is out and a sauce has formed
- Add Fresh Dhania and serve.