- Prep:40 mins
Festive feasting usually includes slow cooked roast lamb on the menu.
Impress your family and friends by creating your own homemade mint sauce to compliment the feast.
It’s quick, easy and delicious!
- 2/3 Cup Mint leaves, chopped
- 1-2 Tbsp Caster Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Boiling water
- 1/2 Cup White Wine Vinegar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sunfoil Canola Oil
1. In a small bowl, mix together the mint, 1 tbsp caster sugar and boiling water. Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
2. Stir in the white wine vinegar, Canola oil and salt. Taste to decide if the mint sauce needs a little extra caster sugar and/or salt.
3. Leave to stand for 15-20 minutes to allow for the flavor to develop the serve.