- Prep:8 mins
Amaze your friends and family with your own, homemade, Greek salad dressing. The best part is that it’s so easy to prepare!
There’s nothing tastier and healthier than a Greek Salad made with fresh ingredients… and nothing more satisfying than topping it with your own dressing.
Simply combine all the recommended ingredients into a serving bowl and it’s ready to eat! Either a perfect light meal or side dish, you choose.
- 30ml lemon juice, from one lemon
- 20ml white wine vinegar
- 10ml sugar
- 5ml crushed garlic
- 30ml D’lite 37% fat spread
- 30g feta cheese
- 60ml Sunfoil Sunflower Oil
- 1ml salt
- 2ml milled black pepper
- 2ml dried oregano
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber, quartered length-ways
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 100g kalamata olives
- 100g feta cheese
- Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing in a blender and blend.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The dressing keeps well for 3-4 days.
Toss the dressing with classic Greek Salad ingredients.