- Prep:20 mins
- Cooking Time:10 mins
It’s always a good day for pancakes!
Try this delicious Gluten free recipe for a great start to your day.
- 1 ½ C Featherlight flour mix*
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 ml Salt
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp Sunfoil Oil
- 1 ¼ C Milk
1. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together.
2. Beat together the eggs, oil and milk.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and whisk until a smooth batter forms.
4. Allow the batter to rest for 15 minutes.
5. In a greased heated pan (use WoodenSpoon Margarine to grease the pan), pour in a thin layer (1/3 C) of batter, enough to line the base of the pan. Once the pancake has set on the surface, turn over and cook until lightly browned on the second side.
6. Serve with cinnamon, lemon juice and sugar or stewed fruit or a filling of choice.
7. It is best to eat the pancakes once freshly prepared or they can be made up and frozen between 2 layers of greaseproof paper for up to 2 weeks.