- Prep:30 mins
- Cooking Time:35 mins
Gluten free never looked so good…. especially when chocolate brownies are still on the menu.
Try this recipe out – you won’t be disappointed.
- 180 g Dark Chocolate
- 115 g D’Lite Margarine
- 60 g Rice Flour
- 30 g Tapioca Flour
- 30 g Potato Flour
- 30g Coco
- 2 tsp Xantham gum
- Good Pinch of salt
- 80 g Dark chocolate (gluten free) , cut into choc chip bits
- 4 eggs
- 150g Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Essence
- 1 Tbsp Sunflower Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C and line or grease a baking dish.
2. Melt the Chocolate and margarine in a pot over simmering water.
3. Sift the flours, coco, xantham gum and salt together.
4. Beat together the eggs, caster sugar, vanilla and sunflower oil.
5. Whisk the melted chocolate into the egg mixture. (The chocolate mixture must be lukewarm but not hot)
6. Fold dry ingredients into the chocolate/egg mixture.
7. Pour into prepared tin and bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through.
8. Take out the oven and allow to cool. Cut into squares of triangles.
9. Plate up the brownies and dust with icing sugar and fresh strawberries