- Prep:75 mins
- Cooking Time:60 mins
Crispy roast potatoes are a great side for many dishes, but most especially for a special roast dinner with all the trimmings. Use this easy recipe to make delicious roast potatoes.
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped in half
- 1/2 cup Sunfoil Oil
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 3/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 200 °C
2. Bring a pot of water to boil and add 1/2 tsp salt.
3. Add potatoes to the water and boil for 10 minutes then strain and leave to cool for 15
4. Heat the oil in a deep based oven pan.
5. Add the potatoes gently into the oil, being careful not to splash the oil. Cover the
potatoes with oil, lightly season with salt and pepper, then place in the oven.
6. Roast for 30 minutes then remove from the oven and turn the potatoes. Remove most of
the oil from the pan and roast for a further 20 minutes, until crispy.
7. Remove from the oven and serve hot.