- Prep:10 mins
- Cooking Time:15 mins
These baby roasted hasselback potatoes are crispy and spicy; and look just as good as they taste. The best thing about them though… is that they’re super easy to make.
Potatoes are a great side to an array of different dishes. Serve them alongside a traditional roast with all the trimmings, fish or steak.
Whether you’re feeding family or friends, make sure that you delight everyone at your dinner table with these artfully crafted, mouthwatering spuds.
- 750g baby potatoes
- 60ml Sunfoil Sunflower Oil
- 30ml Cajun spice
- 45ml Sunshine D Original Margarine brick
- 15ml Parmesan cheese
- 10ml fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Place each potato onto a wooden spoon and slice each potato into thin slices, without slicing all of the way through.
- Arrange the potatoes into a roasting pan, drizzle the oil over them and roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spoon the hot oil over the potatoes, sprinkle with the Cajun spice and roast for another 20 minutes.
- Add the margarine and spoon over the potatoes.
- Top the potatoes with the Parmesan cheese and roast for another 5-10 minutes.
Serve topped with chopped parsley.