- Prep:10 mins
- Cooking:20 mins
This is a delicious, creamy vegetarian pasta recipe that’s quick and easy to whip up.
Pasta dishes are always a firm favourite comfort food, and if you’re a fan of mushrooms then this recipe is perfect for you.
- 250g tagliatelli or fettuccini pasta
- 60ml Sunshine D Margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500g mushrooms - white or brown, sliced
- 375ml cream
- 80ml grated Parmesan cheese
- 30ml freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
- Grated zest of a small lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the packet.
- Heat the margarine and fry the onion, garlic and mushrooms until soft and golden.
- Add the cream, Parmesan, parsley and lemon zest.
- Heat through and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix with pasta and serve immediately.
- Sprinkle with extra lemon zest, chopped parsley and Parmesan.