- Prep:10 mins
- Cooking:20 mins
This hot and spicy chicken dish uses a combination of mushrooms and mixed vegetables to create a delicious, aromatic meal for the whole family.
- Sunfoil Canola Oil
- 3 chicken fillets cut into strips
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 4 red chillies, sliced and chopped
- Spices of your choice for your fillets
- 1 onion, chopped
- Soy Sauce
- Heat 2 tablespoons Sunfoil Canola Oil
- Fry onions until translucent
- Add the chilli
- Add the chicken strips with spices of your choice.
- Add mushrooms
- Add 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- Let fry for about 5 minutes and then leave aside.
- Prepare rice: 1 cup Basmati rice cooked with 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- In a pot, add 2 tablespoons of Sunfoil Canola Oil.
- Fry the onion, chilli, green pepper, julienne strips of carrots and some mixed veg. Add some spicy veggie spice. Once done, toss in rice and mix well.
- Serve with Basmati rice, chilli, chicken and mushrooms.